Revealing an oversized one bedroom layout, this ground floor apartment flows over an impressive 77sqm of internal living space. It's located in a secure complex, just 550 metres to Epping Station for convenient CBD access, and near cafÃ©s and restaurants.
- Contemporary interiors showcase an array of quality fittings
- Open plan living domain plus additional lounge/study space
- Paved terrace offers a covered outdoor entertaining space
- Sleek galley kitchen equipped with five burner gas cooktop
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Modern full bathroom awarded with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Internal laundry facilities and stainless steel appliances
- Gas bayonets, air conditioning, intercom, extensive storage
- Lift access to single car space in secure basement car park
- Zoned for Epping Boy's and Cheltenham Girls' High Schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.