Nestling in a boutique complex of seven homes, this sunlit villa presents generously scaled interiors embracing relaxing garden views from all aspects. In a leafy and peaceful location, it's just 60 metres to buses to Eastwood Station and Macquarie Park.
- Spacious living room with timber floors and a bay window
- Separate kitchen/dining space blending to a courtyard garden
- Classic kitchen with a dishwasher and handy breakfast bar
- North facing orientation for an abundance of natural light
- Serene bedrooms, all offering mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with tub, skylit ensuite off master bedroom
- Linen storage, air conditioning and a laundry with dryer
- Automatic drive through garage providing tandem parking
- Proximity to popular schools and 100 metres to Lambert Park
- Rapid access to both Eastwood and West Ryde shops/amenities
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.