On an expansive 1,220sqm block, this classic home features comfortable and light filled interiors, offering immense scope to renovate, rebuild or build a granny flat. Its prime location is 800 metres to Marsden High School and 200 metres to buses.
- Generous living and dining room with solid timber floors
- French doors blend to an L-shaped sitting room and study
- Vast backyard with district views and ample space to extend
- Neat original style kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Airy double bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning, high ceilings, picture rails and gas point
- Off street parking, single carport plus workshop and shed
- Secure rear garden with easy access to rear through carport
- Easy access to Victoria Road, West Ryde shops and station
- Catchment for Ermington Public/Riverside Girls High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.