Poised in an elevated position, this well maintained single level home sits on a substantial 613sqm block offering duplex potential (STCA). It's enclosed in a peaceful pocket, within the Cumberland High School and Yates Avenue Public School catchment zones.
- Living room with timber floors and a separate dining space
- Boasts a wide 15.85 metre frontage and expansive backyard
- Functional electric kitchen with outlook over the rear yard
- Bright double bedrooms and original tiled bathroom with tub
- Internal laundry and a lock-up, drive through single garage
- Superb opportunity for duplexes in an evolving neighbourhood
- Air conditioning, picture rails and plenty of natural light
- Low maintenance and clear block, ideal for future development
- Macarthur Girls High catchment, rapid access to Carlingford
- Easy access to major shopping centres and close to parkland
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.