Occupying an elevated position on the second floor of the impeccably maintained 'Gables' complex, this light filled full brick apartment showcases a generously proportioned layout with a sunny north facing aspect. It's just a 300 metre stroll to the station.
- 290m to Epping Public school, over-sized single lock-up garage
- Epping Boy's and Cheltenham Girl's High School catchments
- Private and tranquil complex with established common gardens
- Spacious open plan living/dining room with air conditioning
- Sunny covered entertaining balcony offering leafy outlooks
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and abundant natural light
- Recently updated kitchen, stone benches and European appliances
- Renovated bathroom includes open shower with rain shower head
- Full sized internal laundry room, plenty of storage options
- Short 300 metre walk to shops, Pembroke St Park and Library
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.