Showcasing premium quality fixtures and contemporary design, this brand new Torrens title duplex presents a spacious layout with multiple living areas and a private backyard offering extensive level lawn. Only 1.2 kilometres to Eastwood train station, shops, restaurants.
- Open plan family room and dining area with soaring 3.2m ceilings
- Separate formal living room flows to adjoining study space
- Outdoor entertaining terrace enjoys private leafy backdrop
- Stylish gas kitchen has Smeg appliances, island breakfast bar
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Luxurious master bedroom includes walk-in robe and ensuite
- Contemporary main bathroom with tub, laundry has yard access
- Ducted air conditioning, ample storage, additional side patio
- Automatic single lock-up garage features direct internal entry
- Easy walk to Eastwood Public, St Kevins and Marist College
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.